Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day (a little late...I know!)








Hello everyone, and Happy Belated Mother's Day! I would have posted sooner, but couldn't find my usb cord for my phone! I also apologize for the images...seems my camera on my phone isn't producing as good as it was...so I guess I'll have to switch to one of my son's point and shoots!

We spent a wonderful Mother's Day out on the land with our close friends, Bruce and Tammy and their kids. (And both Mother in Laws) The kids played on the dune buggy, sharing rides, and also got in on splitting wood! Who'd ever had thunk it that kids would argue about WHO get's to split wood? HA! Even the littlest of kids were splitting!



We had to dodge some rain...but what's a good camp out without rain? Good food, Good friends...Good times! And we were blessed with a gorgeous rainbow!! MY cup runeth over!

No comments: