Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Gabriel Method

Today I'm going to talk about an AWESOME book/website that I found late last year! This book has literally changed my life! Yes...initially, you'd think it was a diet book...but it's SOOOOOO much more than that!

Jon Gabriel used to weigh over 400 pounds! Now he's under 200 and RIPPED like a body builder with no signs of ever being obese! He did it all using the "mind-body" connection, and with his understanding of body chemistry and HOW the body listens to the mind...etc... And ALL THROUGH VISUALIZATION! There's SOOOO much information in this book that you'll have to check it out for yourself! It's life altering! It's not a diet, it's a mind transformation!! You DEAL with the emotion/mental/physical reason that are burried way deep! Ahhhh....you just have to read it!!! HONESTLY! And he has a meditative CD that you can download FOR FREE on his website, that you listen to right before you go to bed! I bought the book on Amazon for $10! But I'm also going to order his other CD's...I particularly want the "Living Goddess" one that you listen to first thing in the morning!

Right away I started noticing certain things...my thoughts were changing... I thought differently about WHAT I was putting in my body, etc... I'm pretty careful anyway, and since beginning homesteading, have tried to eat locally, organic, or grow my own. I'm not perfect...but I'm getting better! But anyways...the changes started happening almost without me even consciously thinking about it!

OK...so HERE'S THE BIGGEST THING TO CHANGE WITHIN ONE WEEK OF READING THE BOOK...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

I just QUIT smoking...just like that! I hadn't planned on it...I hadn't particularly WANTED to quit, I actually ENJOYED smoking! Smoking was my "constant companion". Quitting smoking was the furthest thing from my mind! (Or so I thought!) I mean...I'd alwasy said that I wanted to quit, and KNEW that I should quit...but I never wanted it BAD enough to make any effort in quiting. Well..today is "DAY 7" of not smoking. JUST LIKE THAT! Cold turkey! I spent a whole day trying to smoke just ONE cigarette...LITERALLY...I'd light it and try to smoke it..and I couldn't. So I'd put it out. I'd try again...same thing. I did this actually TRYING to smoke!!!! And I couldn't! (It's actually WEIRD in a way?) So then I thought to myself...well..."I guess that's all for smoking! It's been a good run of 20 years, dear Misty Light 120's...you've been a good friend, and helped me through the good and the bad. Thank you...but I can take it from here on my own!"

So...I'm working on gathering all my supplements that Jon suggests, as well as adding all the "natural" "nearly RAW" foods that I'm finding myself leaning towards. So my next few posts will be about all the things I'm ADDING to my diet...NOT restricting my diet. Pretty much all the things I'm adding, I've wanted to/have been adding over this past year. I'll specifically list the things that I add that Jon Gabriel has in his book! Again, I HIGHLY recommend checking out his book, but for now..here's one of his videos as a teaser! Don't forget to check back and see all my follies with all my "HEALTHY FOOD STUFF". It's going to be a FUN RIDE! If you'd like to order the Gabriel Method. YOu can follow this link to order!!! I do get credit for you ordering through me!!! This is the first time I've ever endorsed a website...that's HOW MUCH I believe in this!!! CLICK HEERE TO ORDER!!!

1 comment:

Sam J. said...

Totally agree with you, this method kicks a**! :)