Friday, January 15, 2010

Hey Dude...pass the grass!

LOL hehehehehehe Ok, so today I'm going to talk about the benefits of wheatgrass juicing. Well...at least the benefits as I have researched. I haven't started wheatgrass juicing YET, but will start my crop of wheatgrass in about two weeks.

I'd actually never really thought much about wheatgrass, or it's benefits...but ran across a reference to it when searching out "smoothie" recipes! Well...several hours of googling and reading research, video testimonials, etc...I decided that even if wheatgrass provided only HALF of what it claims, it's still VERY good for you! So once I decided I would try my hand at wheatgrass, I started searching for information on HOW to grow it, what kind of juicers, (cause not every juicer will juice wheatgrass) etc... So next Friday (payday) I'll be ordering my wheatgrass berries (seeds) and my wheatgrass juicer. So stay tuned for pictures/posts of me growing my wheatgrass...my first juicing (I hope I won't gag!) And the links to the places where I'm going to purchase my supplies from.



Here is "The Grassman" video! This guy looks AWESOME for his age...and has a great testimony. Oh...and by the way...I'm still SMOKE FREE! Day 10 today! Not even a puff! Yea me! BUT...I found out yesterday that I need to find SOMETHING as a substitute for "destressing" or when something goes wrong! I found out I wasn't getting paid for a HUGE job I did last week until next Friday...when I was told, and was looking forward to that money yesterday...ANYWAYS... Instead of lighting up to "deal with it", I called a friend and literally SOBBED...not just "teared up", but whole heartedly SOBBED. I can't tell you the last time I CRIED~ GEESH~ I totally lost it! Cried like a baby! I pride myself on being a strong person...able to handle ANYTHING, persevere through problems, keep on plowing through...well, not yesterday! Sooooooooooooooooo, I need an outlet for my frustrations now! Any advice? LOL

No comments: