Friday, January 29, 2010

Here comes the GRASS

Ok...so I finally got the internet hooked up at the new studio, so I'm trying to get caught up on everything! I've ordered my wheatgrass stuff and I did get a shipping notice, so I'm expecting it any time! I'll try to take some pics as I grow it over the next week or so! I'm not sure how many pallets of grass to grow...or if I'm suppose to plant a new one every two days so I have a continual supply?? Not sure? So I guess we'll find out! :)

The only thing I haven't ordered yet is my wheatgrass juicer. I THOUGHT I was sold on which one I was going to use...but now I'm rethinking my choice! I'll have to get back to you on that!

Anyways...here's the website I ordered my wheat grass stuff from. At this point, I'm not necessarily endorsing this website...but it's just where I bought mine from. I'll review the website later, and after I've had a chance to use their product. I also ordered 5 pounds of whole flax seed too! (John Gabriel et al. The Gabriel Method). I'm very excited to get started on all of it!!! YEA!!! Keep on checking back for updates!

No comments: