Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Amazing GRASS...No...REALLY!

So I've decided that I'm going to try powdered Wheat Grass and see if it has the same benefits as growing my own!  Even though I loved growing my own...I encountered issues with mold, no matter how hard I tried, and did everything right!  So I just placed an order through Amazing Grass for their COMBO pack of Wheat Grass and Green Super Food!  I can't wait to get back on the "Green" wagon and get my nutrients!  Here's their link:

Amazing Grass

Along with that, I also placed an order for some "meal replacement" whey protein. I spent my evening devouring every bit of information about meal replacement powders.  I'm happy with my choice, as here's what they say...

"Our whey protein comes from grass-fed cows who are disease free, pesticide free, chemical free, hormone-treatment free and GMO free" 

 I ordered a container of the Vanilla and a container of the Chocolate.  Not only was the price per serving lower than others, I liked that they are more "organic" than the others.

Check it out!  I'll keep a update to how I'm feeling/looking and report back here!
Now for some daily HUMOR...The most amazing thing happened today!  I was getting around in my bathroom, and my kitty "Cutie" (yes..that's her name) jumped up to the toilet, where I THOUGHT she was going to try to drink (I know...GROSS) ...then she positioned herself and actually went #1 into the toilet!  I even heard it and saw it for myself!  So yes..with absolutely NO training, I now have a kitty who uses the toilet!  Now I just need to teach her how to flush!  TOODLES!

No comments: